The Source Development of Executive Functions (2nd Edition)
Impairments with executive functioning can result in individuals having difficulty with social interactions, communication and impact on a range of life skills such as setting goals, making decisions etc. More information below.
A comprehensive guide to understanding and treating executive dysfunctioning (EDF). Impairment complicates academic, social and communication performance, impacting on decision-making, goal-setting, actions, responses, problem-solving, self-regulation etc. Offers rationale, goals and methods for building awareness, adjusting environments, developing and teaching compensatory strategies and engaging in language therapy to develop reasoning. Provides an evaluation framework, assessment tool overview, diagnostic questions, observation protocols etc. For: birth to 18yrs.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or
- Speech & Language Screener Take Along Tool£12.95 £12.95
- Magnetic Spinner Activity Board£33.54 £27.95
- Rewritable Cubes - Set of 3£11.94 £9.95
- Clear Pocket Activity Cube - 16 cm£11.94 £9.95
- Speech and Language Development Chart (3rd Edition)£29.95 £29.95
- Developing Language Comprehension using Multisensory ActivitiesSpecial Price £13.95 £13.95 Regular Price £26.95