Word Meanings & Humour
Inferences, Idioms, Humour & Pragmatics
It can be difficult to understand and use verbal and non-verbal language such as gestures, tone of voice and facial expressions. More abstract forms of language such as humour, inferences, jokes and sarcasm can be frustrating or nonsensical for those who have a very literal understanding of language (particularly for those who have Autism, including Asperger Syndrome).
This category provides resources that reveal the hidden meanings in language.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 22
- Triple Talk Vocabulary CardsSpecial Price £21.54 £17.95 Regular Price £38.34Out of stock
- Granny's Candies: Semantics£65.94 £54.95
- Understanding Inferences£16.74 £13.95
- Social Inferences£38.34 £31.95
- Practicing Pragmatics Fun Deck®Special Price £11.94 £9.95 Regular Price £19.14
- Opposites Fun Deck£14.34 £11.95
- Multiple Meanings - 56 CardsSpecial Price £11.94 £9.95 Regular Price £19.14
- Just for Laughs Cards£27.30 £22.75