Speech & language therapists have long awaited good workbooks that give a range of semantic therapy ideas and materials. This series of six books achieves that objective with drawings that are clear and captivating and exercises that are fully photocopiable. Designed for use with adults with acquired neurological disorders and based on the cognitive neuropsychological model of language processing, these workbooks:
- Contain an excellent range of visual materials;
- Offer different mode presentations and combinations for varying inputs and outputs;
- Are adult-specific, though many of the picture exercises would also be suitable for semantic work with children;
- Extend the availability of published material related to semantic circles;
- Include various levels of difficulty with a good range of semantic distance and frequency;
- Gives the busy therapist an easy, quick and high quality resource for everyday use.