Explaining additional needs to children
Sometimes it's not easy to explain to children how a condition affects a person's ability to cope with certain situations or why some require greater patience and time. This category contains books and resources aimed at explaining a range of needs, diagnoses, conditions and their symptoms to children of all ages.
A greater understanding can help children be kinder, prevent bullying and help children with special needs to form friendships.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 59
- Food Allergies & Intolerance GameSpecial Price £11.94 £9.95 Regular Price £23.94
- I am Special Book (2nd Edition)Special Price £14.95 £14.95 Regular Price £24.95
- Positioning for Play (From Birth to 3yrs)Special Price £39.95 £39.95 Regular Price £69.95
- The Source Intervention in Autism Spectrum Disorders (2nd Edition)Special Price £29.95 £29.95 Regular Price £51.95
- The Source for Selective Mutism£47.95 £47.95
- The Elephant in the ADHD Room - BookSpecial Price £13.46 £13.46 Regular Price £17.95
- The Asperger Children's ToolkitSpecial Price £7.95 £7.95 Regular Price £14.95
- The Adult ADHD Toolkit - Book£26.34 £21.95
- Asperkids (An insider's guide to loving, understanding and teaching children...)Special Price £4.95 £4.95 Regular Price £15.95
- ADHD Rating Scale for Children & AdolescentsSpecial Price £71.94 £59.95 Regular Price £136.20
- PECS and other Visual Communication Strategies in AutismSpecial Price £14.37 £14.37 Regular Price £23.95