Resources to support those with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
ADHD, or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, is a medical condition that affects attention, concentration and the ability to orientate to tasks. Individuals may have a short attention span, be easily distracted, find it hard to concentrate at school or home, be constantly fidgeting and restless, or be described by others as "hyperactive" or "impulsive".
This section contains lots of practical material to enable professionals and parents to create meaningful strategies to support children and adults with ADHD.
Full medical definitions can be found on the World Health Organisation's (WHO) website, ICD10 for disturbance of activity and attention, which includes Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity WHO, ICD10 definition of Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
NICE Guidelines, Standards and Pathways for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder can be found NICE Guidelines, Standards and Pathways: ADHD
Items 1-12 of 23
- Practical Ideas that Really Work for Students with Disruptive, Defiant or Difficult Behaviours - 10-18yrs (PITRW-DDDB)Special Price £29.95 £29.95 Regular Price £54.95
- PITRW-DDDB Evaluation Forms - 10-18yrs (Pack of 10)Special Price £11.94 £9.95 Regular Price £20.34
- PITRW- ADHD Evaluation Forms (Age: 3-9yrs) (Pack of 10)Special Price £11.94 £9.95 Regular Price £22.80
- Practical Ideas that Really Work for Students with Disruptive, Defiant or Difficult Behaviours - 3-9yrs (PITRW-DDDB)Special Price £29.95 £29.95 Regular Price £54.95
- Positive Alternatives to Restraint and Seclusion for Aggressive Kids - Book and CD RomSpecial Price £24.95 £24.95 Regular Price £48.95
Items 1-12 of 23