Think it - Say it (improving reasoning and organisation skills)
"Think it, say it" is a resource that has been specifically created for children to support those who have language delays, neurological, hearing, cognitive impairments, learning disabilities, ADHD or Autism. Use this practical, photocopiable tool to develop and improve their verbal reasoning and language organisation skills. For children aged 4-10 years.
Designed to help improve verbal reasoning and language organisation in children, this excellent photocopiable resource is aimed at those who have cognitive and/or communication impairments.
- 75 pictured situations, each with an accompanying page of questions.
- Section 1 shows both a problem and a solution
- Section 2 shows a problem but offers no solution
- Section 3 shows no problem so that it can be presented orally.
- Ideal for children with language delays, neurological or hearing impairments, cognitive problems, learning disabilities, attention-deficit disorders or autism.
- Helps with inferential reasoning, problem solving, determining causality and generalising.
- Ages: 4 to 10 years
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or