Here you will find a range of games, cards, complete programmes books that focus on developing anger management techniques for children and young adults.
Whether delivering 1-1 sessions with individuals or planning group programmes, these resources enable facilitators in supportive healthcare, educational or community settings to deliver meaningful support in a wide variety of ways. All having the underpinning goal of developing self-awareness of triggers, underlying causes of anger and developing effective personalised coping strategies.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 14
- Anger Management Games (Secondary)£24.95 £24.95
- Anger Management Games (Primary)£24.95 £24.95
- Moving on From AngerSpecial Price £19.95 £19.95 Regular Price £39.95
- The Anger Management Toolkit - BookSpecial Price £14.95 £14.95 Regular Price £29.95
- Smasher: An illustrated therapeutic storybookSpecial Price £7.95 £7.95 Regular Price £14.95
- Managing Your Anger SituationsSpecial Price £11.94 £9.95 Regular Price £20.70
- Helping Teenagers with Anger & Low Self-esteemSpecial Price £29.95 £29.95 Regular Price £40.45
- Conflict ProgrammeSpecial Price £12.95 £12.95 Regular Price £27.95
- Anger Management (Primary)£56.34 £46.95
- Everybody Gets Angry!Special Price £9.95 £9.95 Regular Price £36.50