Depression, Self-harm & Suicide
Depression, self-harm & at risk of suicide
This carefully selected range includes purposeful interventions to support those experiencing depression, who self-harm or are at risk of suicide. Here you will find evidence-based complete groupwork programmes as well as resources that can be used for 1-1 sessions and individual activities.
All aim to empower children and young people, supporting them through experiences that they are finding extremely difficult to cope with by identifying triggers, identifying, considering and trying a range of coping methods to find strategies that work specifically for them.
Topics include self-soothing, cognitive distortions, positive alternatives to self harm, stress management and coping strategies, overcoming negative thoughts etc.
View as Grid List
- Understanding & Preventing Self Harm in Schools - BookSpecial Price £24.95 £24.95 Regular Price £34.45
- Self-Harm & Suicide Professional Programme & CD SetSpecial Price £19.95 £19.95 Regular Price £44.20
- Positive Focus: A groupwork approach to self harm - BookSpecial Price £17.56 £17.56 Regular Price £21.95
- PEP Talks: Overcoming DepressionSpecial Price £15.54 £12.95 Regular Price £23.94
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Depression - 48 CardsSpecial Price £6.95 £6.95 Regular Price £14.95