Social stories present information in a literal, 'concrete' way, which may improve a person's understanding of a previously difficult or ambiguous situation or activity. The presentation and content can be adapted to meet different people's needs.
Social stories are useful for illustrating and understanding routines and everyday activities as well as understanding what is going to happen next and the sequence of tasks.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 15
- Put Yourself in My Shoes Activity Flip SetSpecial Price £17.24 £14.37 Regular Price £28.74
- Colorcards: Decisions Personal Safety - Indoors - 36 CardsSpecial Price £38.12 £31.77 Regular Price £63.54
- The Emotion Cards - Set of 48£46.74 £38.95
- Tell Me About it! - 151 Cards£34.74 £28.95
- ColorCards: Teen Issues - 36 Cards£63.54 £52.95
- ColorCards: DecisionsSpecial Price £32.38 £26.98 Regular Price £64.74
- Social Stories 1 - Answering Questions - Saying ''Hi'' and ''Bye''Special Price £7.20 £7.20 Regular Price £9.00
- My Social Stories Book£12.95 £12.95
- A Guide to Writing Social Stories - BookSpecial Price £9.48 £9.48 Regular Price £18.95