Life & Social Skills
Social Skills Resources
Social skills are the skills we use to communicate and interact with each other, both verbally and non-verbally, through gestures, body language and our personal appearance. Human beings are sociable creatures and we have developed complex ways of communicating our messages, thoughts and feelings to others.
Our range of resources will help to teach and learn the skills needed for effective social interaction.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 78
- Ask And Answer 'Why' Cards£15.54 £12.95
- Anger Management Games (Secondary)£24.95 £24.95
- Adventure Tales: Group Therapeutic Story CreationSpecial Price £9.95 £9.95 Regular Price £16.25
- Anger Management Games (Primary)£24.95 £24.95
- Moving on From AngerSpecial Price £19.95 £19.95 Regular Price £39.95
- Activities to Help Young People Build CharacterSpecial Price £19.95 £19.95 Regular Price £34.95
- The Resiliency Skills HandbookSpecial Price £39.95 £39.95 Regular Price £64.95
- Assessing and Developing Self Esteem (Age 5-11 years)Special Price £23.95 £23.95 Regular Price £36.95