Resources in this category seek to enable those who are minimally verbal, non-verbal or have difficulties identifying and expressing their needs to others. They can be particularly effective for those who have Autism, neurological difficulties or people who simply find visual prompts easier to use than gestures, words or articulation.
Many of these tools enhance social interaction in education and healthcare settings and can help professionals and parents communicate or understand the needs of those they support.
Mastering the use of communication tools can reduce frustration levels and difficult behaviour, as they provide individuals with independence and a method of explaining needs and feelings.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 41
- Can't Talk Want to TalkSpecial Price £11.94 £9.95 Regular Price £14.99
- Going to the Barbers: Communication FanSpecial Price £2.34 £1.95 Regular Price £4.74
- Going to the Hairdressers Communication FanSpecial Price £2.34 £1.95 Regular Price £4.74
- Going to the Dentist: Communication FanSpecial Price £3.54 £2.95 Regular Price £4.74
- Going to the Opticians: Communication FanSpecial Price £3.54 £2.95 Regular Price £4.74
- What Shall I Wear Today Communication Fan (For Men)Special Price £3.54 £2.95 Regular Price £7.14
- What Shall I Drink Today Communication Fan (Hot Drinks)Special Price £3.54 £2.95 Regular Price £5.34
- What Colour Today Communication FanSpecial Price £5.71 £4.76 Regular Price £7.14
- Talking Photo Album£63.54 £52.95