Augmentative & Alternative Communication Profile (AACP)
Assesses the skills and communicative competence of all AAC system users, not specific to a disorder, severity or setting. It identifies areas of strength, where more input is required to develop long/short term goals and used to monitor changing abilities to develop tailored interventions.
Covers four key skill areas:
- Operational - using the system, accessing and transmitting information (Orientation/Awareness, Manipulation, Focused Use, Navigation, Programming & Use)
- Linguistic - receptive/expressive language, knowledge/use of the language code and ability to use both during conversation (Awareness, using Specific Meanings, Combining Words, Using Syntax & Morphology & Refined Language)
- Social - communication, including self-image, desire to communicate reciprocally (Behaviours, Regulatory Behaviours, Practiced Interaction, Social Awareness/Competence & Social Mastery)
- Strategic- knowledge of what can be communicated, how and developing compensatory strategies (Pre-Intentional/Reflexive, Intentional, Programmed Message Use, Appropriate Message Selection, Use & Strategic Mastery)
Contents: Manual and 15 profiling forms. For age 2-Adult.
- Communication Assessment Profile (CASP) - CASP£239.94 £199.95
- DASS Assesment£55.95 £55.95
- Language Activity Resource Kit (LARK-2)£359.94 £299.95