The Communication Toolkit
Special Price £28.46 £28.46 Regular Price £37.95
Valuable assessment tool and indicator of key areas for improving social and emotional skills. Varied and illustrated worksheets address key areas of SEAL including self-concept, self-esteem, body language, facial expressions, awareness, relationship skills, conversational and listening skills, feeling safe and in control. Useful in primary, secondary and SEN settings. Invaluable for use with the older age group and SLTs report that these approaches can succeed where others have failed. For therapists, teachers, SENCOs psychologists and behaviour support workers. Photocopiable worksheets, guidance and notes. For 8-16 years+.
The accessible worksheets cover subjects such as self-concept & self-esteem, body language & facial expressions, awareness of self and others, relationship skills, conversational & listening skills, feeling safe and staying in control.
- Provides a valuable assessment tool and indicator of key areas for improving social and language skills.
- Addresses key areas of SEAL and can be used in primary and secondary mainstream as well as SEN settings.
- Illustrated worksheets with simple language are accessible to those with language and learning difficulties.
- Professionals can focus on areas on concern and explore the young person’s view of themselves and others.
- Contains guidance and notes for professionals as well as photocopiable worksheets.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or