Say and Glue® Photo Classifying: Fun Sheets - Book
Created by SLPs working in public schools noticing a rise of children having difficulties naming common objects, actions and/or occupations.
This huge, comprehensive resource helps develop receptive and expressive vocabulary, naming, describing and reasoning skills.
More information below.
Created by SLPs working in public schools noticing an increase in the number of children having difficulties naming common objects, actions and/or occupations and not finding a resource to meet these needs. This comprehensive tool kit helps develop receptive and expressive vocabulary, naming, describing and reasoning skills.
- target thinking, memory and language processing
- identify the function and/or use of objects (who uses them and where)
- promote listening attentively and following simple written or spoken instructions
- practice labelling of names of people, places, activities and objects presented in different contexts/categories and recall people/places/objects when given an increasing number of oral cues
- teach sight recognition of new words and extend comprehension by seeing them repeatedly in different contexts
- connect and compare photos to the same type objects/places/people around them
- recall names of objects and details when presented with a photo
- develop fine motor skills by practicing cutting simple shapes and gluing words or photos in appropriate places
Multiple exposures to over 378 common vocabulary words in fourteen categories: Animals, Around the home, Clothing & Accessories, Cooking & Cleaning Items, Food & Drink, Musical Instruments, Occupations, Places, School, Seasons & Holidays, Sports, Tools & Electronics, Toys, Vehicles.
All activity pages are cut and paste for interactive, fun learning. CD-ROM for easy printing in colour or black and white. For 4 years+, 252 pages.