Photo Fish: Verbs
You drop your line into the fish pond, and catch yourself a magnetic colouful Photo-Verb Fish!
Use is a great interactive verb game to hold attention and really engage children in learning!
More information below.
The following support documents are available:
Children hooked on this interactive fun fishing game. Grab a fishing line and try to catch a magnetic Photo-Verb Fish and learn basic action words with every catch.
This highly resourceful game has been specifically designed to help develop children's word comprehension in a fun and interactive way.
Photo Fish includes:
- Twenty-nine pairs of 7.6 x 5cm (approx) magnetised Photo-Verb Fish (58 in total, soft foam and colourful)
- Two extra "Catch of the Day" fish
- One 91.4 x 58.4cm fish pond
- Two fishing poles
- An easy to carry, hard plastic tackle box.
- Instruction and game ideas