The New Reynell Developmental Language Scales (NRDLS) - 4th Edition
A new edition (fourth) of The New Reynell Development Language Scales (NRDLS), the most widely used and highly regarded tool for identifying speech and language delays and impairments in very young children.
It provides essential information about a child’s production and understanding of spoken language, assesses communication skills on entry into nursery school and identifies those who need immediate referral and support.
For Speech and Language Therapists only.
More information below.
The NRDLS is the most widely used assessment and diagnostic tool for identifying speech and language delays and impairments in very young children. It has been standardised on more than 1,200 UK children, 4th edition content has been revised in line with latest research and practice and it is administered and highly regarded by teaching, health and research professionals.
It provides essential information about a child’s production and understanding of spoken language, assesses communication skills on entry into nursery school and identifies those who need immediate referral and support. Two scales are used:
- Scale 1: Language production: explores understanding of vocabulary items and grammatical features.
- Scale 2: Comprehension: assesses the production of the same features of language.
- Straightforward to administer with an easy to use, easel format.
- Uses a mix of play-based activities and a range of stimulus material, including a trio of new characters (Monkey, Teddy and Rabbit) with appealing full colour illustrations
- Overview of language ability guides intervention and evaluates the effectiveness of those interventions
- Multilingual toolkit, giving advice and guidance on how to adapt and use the NRDLS with children who have English as an Additional Language
- For ages 2-7 years
- Duration: 35-60 minutes.
For Speech and Language Therapists only. To purchase this resource, please telephone our sales team who will request the name of the end user. There will be a short delay in processing whilst we check the SLT database to ensure that the person cited is qualified, or you could email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of qualification, or to purchase now, enter the name of the SLT below and we will process immediately and issue a refund if necessary.
- Wellcomm: The Complete Speech & Language Toolkit - Early Years£539.94 £449.95
- Wellcomm: The Complete Speech & Language Toolkit - Primary£539.94 £449.95
- TOLD P-5 Assessment ToolSpecial Price £307.20 £256.00 Regular Price £384.00
- TOLD I-4: The Test of Language Development - (Intermediate)£236.34 £196.95