The Brain Game
A great interactive board game for improving word-finding and vocabulary skills for children and adults.
Based on the Model of Word-Finding and targets specific skills to help store and retrieve words more easily.
More information below.
The following support documents are available:
This board game is a fun way for children and adults of all abilities to improve vocabulary and word-finding skills.
It targets skills to help store and retrieve words more easily, based on the model of word-finding. Challenges consist of sorting, identification and generation tasks covering Category, Function, Location, Attributes, Sorting, Identification and Generation relating to 12 categories:
- Body Parts
It can be used as an informal assessment tool to identify if word-finding difficulties are present (and possible intervention areas), or as part of a therapy programme. Contents: game board, 3 challenge card decks, spinner, timer, counters and die. For 3yrs+ (small parts - supervise use).
- Semantic Workbooks - Set of 6£99.95 £99.95
- Communication Assessment Profile (CASP) - CASP£239.94 £199.95
- Building Language Series£127.25 £127.25
- Language Activity Resource Kit (LARK-2)£262.80 £219.00
- Communication Activities of Daily Living (3rd Edition) CADL-3£274.74 £228.95
- Just for Adults - 6 Book Set£76.95 £76.95