Self-Harm & Suicide Professional Programme & CD Set
Large resource providing empathetic and constructive interventions for young people who are self-harming or have suicidal thoughts or attempts.
- Five effective steps address sensitive issues and primary challenges
- "understanding self-harm and suicide"
- "pro-active interventions"
- "staff training and facilitator support"
- "staff training, working with groups"
- "the programme".
10 part programme including Audio Diaries on CD, self-harm policy plan, information leaflets, power point presentations and facilitator notes. For ages 13-18.