Hanen ABC Posters & Guidebook Set
Here you have Hanen's ABC and Beyond guidebook and full poster set!
ABC and Beyond, brings to life the most current research on promoting children's emergent literacy in early childhood classrooms. With the goal of preparing preschool children to learn to read and write successfully, ABC and Beyond shows educators how they can build language and literacy learning naturally into everyday conversations and activities.
This beautiful guidebook contains information on building children's vocabulary and abstract language, as well as increasing their story comprehension. There is an additional strong focus on exposing children to the printed word and how print works, as well as helping them learn the alphabet and letter-sound association. By learning how to engage children in motivating literacy activities throughout the day, educators can foster a range of emergent literacy skills that are associated with later literacy success.
A full set of 7 colourful posters created to compliment Hanen's popular ABC and Beyond Programme for Building Emergent Literacy in Early Childhood Settings along with the ABC guidebook. These serve as engaging and useful reminders for walls of childcare, education or learning settings. Visually explains some of the key strategies for building early literacy during book reading. Includes:
- "Expand Story Understanding" (Product Code 55599)
- "Make New Words Sparkle" (Product Code 55598)
- "Foster Language for Thinking and Learning" (Product Code 55600)
- "Turn Book Reading into a Conversation" (Product Code 55597)
- "Foster Print Knowledge" (Product Code 55601)
- "Build Phonological Awareness" (Product Code 55602)
- Symbolic Play Test£455.94 £379.95
- British Picture Vocabulary Scale: 3rd Edition - BPVS III£263.94 £219.95