CONCEPT - Board Game
A great game for fun or educational or therapeutic purposes.It strengthens a range of language skills including word-association, categorisation and concepts.
Players guess words purely through a combination of given images/concepts.
More information below.
The following support documents are available:
A great game - just for fun or for educational or therapeutic purposes.
It strengthens a range of skills including word-association, categorisation and concepts. A word, object, title, character, phrase etc is chosen, then markers are placed on board icons to describe this and give visual clues.
All other players then try to guess this based on the 118 displayed concepts. A points system can be used to create a winner, or it can simply be played for enjoyment or to support skill development. Three difficulty levels.
For 4+ players, 10yrs+. Supervise use - small parts.
- What Doesn't Belong? Fun Deck£15.30 £12.75
- Picture Recognition Bingo: Animals£14.34 £11.95
- Memory Matching Game: Wildlife£9.54 £7.95
- What's Different? Fun Deck£15.30 £12.75
- Say and Glue® Photo Classifying: Fun Sheets - Book£33.95 £33.95