Central Auditory Processing Kit
This highly structured, comprehensive programme provides central auditory processing exercises at increasing levels of complexity for 6 to 13-year-olds. The hierarchy makes goal writing and data collection easy. Three books cover a wide range of auditory processing skills including:
- Book 1: Auditory Memory;
- Book 2: Auditory Discrimination, Auditory Closure, Auditory Synthesis;
- Book 3: Auditory Figure-Ground, Auditory Cohesion, Auditory Binaural Integration, Compensatory Strategies, Environmental Management. Students work on specific skills, including:
- Visualisation strategies to enhance immediate and delayed recall abilities.
- Desensitisation strategies to enhance academic functioning in background noise.
- Analytical strategies to remember and correctly follow increasingly complex directions.
- Discrimination and sequencing strategies to make sound-symbol judgements.
- Key word strategies to develop curriculum-based skills like note taking and processing information. 3 books (approx. 180pp each), 15 coloured illustrated cards, in a carrying bag
- Coordinating Auditory Information£26.95 £26.95
- Auditory Processing Chipper Chat Game & Activity SLT Kit£64.95 £64.95
- HearBuilder Collection: Home Edition (progress monitoring/data tracking for 4 children)Special Price £159.31 £132.76 Regular Price £199.14
- Ring Bling Following Directions Game£38.34 £31.95
- Mice and Dice Direction Wooden Game£53.94 £44.95