Therapeutic Stories and Guidebooks for Children - Complete Collection
A compilation of Margot Sutherlands' therapeutic storybooks with their accompanying guidebooks. Used to focus interventions on a range of difficulties that children may encounter during everyday life such as phobias, anxiety, loss, change etc. More information below.
This is the full set of therapeutic storybooks and their accompanying guidebooks by Margot Sutherland to address a huge variety of feelings and difficult situations, including phobias, fears, revenge, anger, grief etc.
- Teenie Weenie in a Too Big World
- How Hattie Hated Kindness
- Ruby in the Rubbish Bin
- The Day The Sea Went Out & Never Came Back
- A Nifflenoo Called Nevermind
- A Pea Called Mildred
- A Wibble Called Bipley
- The Frog Who Longed For The Moon To Smile
- Using Story Telling as a Therapuetic Tool with Children
- Willy and the Wobbly House
- Monica Plum's Horrid Problem
The volume "Using Storytelling as a Therapeutic Tool" which explains the underpinning reasoning and how to implement these intervention strategies effectively.