Positive Attitude: Tolerance & Co-operation Game - 12 Multi-Card Images
Explore and discuss socially acceptable behaviours using this easy to play observational game for up to 12 players.
Children look at scenes and identify the one that is the wrong type of behaviour using the large red crosses.
More information below.
The following support documents are available:
Easy to play observational game for up to 12 players. Children look at the 4 colourful scenes shown on each board and indicate what they think is the wrong type of behaviour with the red plastic crosses provided.
Self-correcting – flip cards over to see the correct answer. Boards are passed around until participants have seen them all. These are great discussion prompts exploring the values of tolerance and co-operation. For 3-6 years.
Contents: 12 boards, each depicting 4 scenes, 12 red crosses, educational guide. Robust card.
- My Social Stories Book£12.95 £12.95
- Successful Social Stories for Young Children - Book£16.95 £16.95
- Behaviour Communication Fan£4.74 £3.95
- Positive Praise Communication Fan£4.74 £3.95
- Practicing Pragmatics Fun Deck®£15.30 £12.75