Memory Games for Groups
One of our best-selling titles!
This Memory Games for Groups is a wonderfully practical handbook featuring 100 adaptable games for adults.
They are hugely adaptable and can be used individually, for 1-1 activities and although developed for older adults, these can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
More information below.
Memory Games for Groups is a wonderfully practical handbook featuring 100 adaptable games and activities. It also addresses potential difficulties and challenges that may occur and useful ways to support people when issues arise.
Although primarily intended for use with older adults, these games are enjoyable for people of all ages:
- As part of a social activities programme;
- Specifically for reminiscence purposes;
- To help keep people orientated to the world around them;
- To exercise memory skills; or
- As the prelude to discussion so that individuals can share difficulties and explore methods of aiding memory.
Hugely adaptable, these games can be used one-to-one as well as in groups and they can be made easier or more difficult to meet the needs of the individuals involved.
This adaptability and the fact that they can be used for fun and enjoyment, as well as for specific purposes, makes the games in this photocopiable manual ideal for use in day centres, hospitals and care homes.