Functional Vocabulary Activities for Adolescents and Adults: CD-ROM
This is a comprehensive language resource for young people and adults.
Encompasses development of a range of expressive and receptive language, matching, listening and visual memory, describing, critical thinking and problem solving. skills of adults and young people. With 86 topics cover home, work and leisure.
More information below.
Improve communication skills of young adults and adults!
86 topics cover home, community, work and leisure via different receptive and expressive language activities: using themed visual cues either at an appropriate level or that are pertinent to the individual;
- pointing to correct images in response to questions, e.g. "Show me the soap, What do you dry off with?"
- complete matching, listening and visual memory activities using the picture cards provided
- imitate words, sentences and complete sentences; name, describe and answer questions about items e.g. "Describe how you shave. Name six grooming items"
- answer critical thinking and problem solving questions related to real-life e.g. "Why do you wash your hands before eating? How do you know if you need to shave?"
US resource, but concepts are transferrable/adaptable for UK. For 12yrs-adult.
- HELP for... Series£125.00 £125.00
- WALC Complete Set: 12 books£617.95 £617.95
- Just for Adults - 6 Book Set£76.95 £76.95