Dementia Bumper Activity Pack
This collection of resources has been created to help activity facilitators engage individuals with a range of different needs and abilities who have limited cognitive functioning or short attention spells.
Includes non-goal orientated resources to self-soothe and more challenging resources such as simple colouring and dot-to-dot.
More information below.
A set of activities for adults with limited cognitive functioning. Contains:
- Precious Pet (Chocolate Labrador)
- Simple Sequencing and Colouring Pack: Time for Tea
- Roll a Ball Fiddle Tool
- Newton’s Cradle
- Ball Chase Puzzle Cubes
- Wooden Cubes
- Adults Dot to Dots (Gardening)
- Two 100 piece WWF Puzzles (Penguins) (Giraffe)
- Tactile Memory Game (Nature)
- Wooden Peg Puzzle Tropical Fish
- Themed Colouring Pack (Sports)
- Simple Colouring Pack (Transport)
For those with very limited ability, there are a variety of non-goal orientated resources for enabling repetitive/calming activities to self-soothe whilst maintaining fine motor skills via simple tasks such as stacking, sorting (having the hidden benefits of prompting use of different grips and gaining a visual/audible rewards).These can also improve attention and concentration.
Supervise use at all times. Contents may vary.