Wellcomm: The Complete Speech & Language Toolkit - Early Years
<p>Wellcomm toolkits are comprehensive assessment tools for Early Years Practitioners, SENCOs T.A.'s and SLTs.</p>
<p>They can be used over and over again, produce instant reports and are supported by play-based activities which enable action and interventions to be taken immediately.</p>
<p>More information below.</p>
With 1 in 10 children under 5 years of age reported as experiencing difficulties in learning and communication, early identification is crucial.
WellComm toolkits enable quick and easy identification of children needing speech and language support, making a crucial difference to confidence and attainment.
• Quick and simple to use
• Requires no SLT expertise
• Can be used as many times as needed
• Instant reports are quick to digest, using an easy to understand traffic-light scoring format
• Includes a “Big Book of Ideas” of 150 play-based activities so action can be taken straight away
• Activities can be used at home so effective support is provided whether referred to an SLT or not
• Test duration: 20 mins
• For 6 months-6 yrs (Early Years - Product Code 56452) 6-11yrs (Primary - Product Code 57207)
• Suitable for Early Years Practitioners, SENCOs, T.A.s & SLTs
• Supportive videos available online showing how to use, including examples of the reports etc.
WellComm Early Years: Supporting language at home
Possible to screen in 20 minutes:
“The immediacy of results is one of the biggest advantages of WellComm. Those who need extra help can receive it straight away in their normal classroom or nursery.”
Angela Hurd (SLT)
Act Immediately with the Big Book of Ideas:
“We love the fact WellComm doesn’t stop at the assessment. The activities in the Big Book of Ideas means we’re able to start making an impact with school-based interventions – such as attention and listening games – straight away.”
Beccie Hawes. Head of Service, North Star Inclusion Advisory Team
Identifies problems early, raising attainment:
“Children’s early language is fundamental to learning, literacy, social and emotional development. Yet, in some areas more than 50% of children start school with language difficulties. That’s why we welcome practical tools, such as WellComm, which give schools a tool to make children’s language a high priority”.
Mary Hartshorne, Director of Impact, I Can.
- Language LAB Program for Grammar, Vocabulary & Storytelling£249.95 £249.95
- Symbolic Play Test£449.94 £374.95