Easy Does It for Apraxia Pre-school Set - Therapy Manual, Materials Book & CD
Improve oral-motor skills and intelligible speech of children with developmental verbal dyspraxia. Comprehensive resource includes step-by-step goals and objectives to monitor progress and change, activities using gross/fine motor movements to facilitate speech, assessment forms, parent progress sheets, consonant inventory, lesson plans, word, phrase and sentence lists and pictures. For 2-7 years.
Specifically aimed at the child with developmental verbal dyspraxia, this brilliant resource present a systematic approach to intervention which progresses quickly from vowels to meaningful speech.
- Includes step-by-step goals and objectives to monitor progress and measure change.
- Details action-based activities using gross and fine motor movements to engage the child and facilitate speech.
- Provides all the materials you need for a successful programme, including assessment forms, parent progress sheets, consonant inventory, lesson plans, word, phrase and sentence lists and pictures.
- Using a multi-sensory approach, children are motivated as they work towards improved oral-motor skills and intelligible speech.
- Suitable for children aged two to seven years.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or